This Teriyaki Chicken Skillet uses simple ingredients yet is full of flavor. Designed for the…
This Ramen Chicken Sausage Burger makes a super tasty meal for one using easily available ingredients. Also great for the lunchbox.
Hi everyone! I know I haven’t been around much but since these are unusual times I am at home more these days. As such, I can think up of a few more easy recipes for the solo cook and diner. Of course, you can always change the number of servings needed by moving the sliding bar in the recipe card below. The amount of ingredients needed will change accordingly for you.
Inspiration for This Ramen Burger
Red Robin was one of my favorite restaurants in the city where I did my post graduate studies. We would go there whenever my parents came to visit. They served a ramen burger which we enjoyed very much. Unfortunately, it was on the menu for a limited time only. Since then I have not had a ramen burger and so it was time to make my own.
Chicken Sausage Meat Patty
I decided to use chicken sausage instead of ground beef for the meat patty. This makes it a whole lot easier because the meat is already flavored and ready to be used. Easy is always good.
The rest of the ingredients, except for the Sarayo or Sriracha Mayo are pantry and refrigerator staples. You can mix your own spicy mayo or use ketchup or chili sauce instead. These days, almost everyone has some ramen in their pantry. Please use your favorite brand and flavor.
Similar Productss Used in Making This Ramen Chicken Sausage Burger
This post contains affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here.
4″ Cookie Cutter
Carote 1.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Glass Lid
Ceramic Cookware Set 100% PFOA Free Induction Aluminum, Black
Nonstick Cookware Set 100% PFOA Free Aluminum Induction, Grey
Sarayo, Original Sauce: 11.8oz Bottle (Pack of 2)
Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo 15fl (2 pack)
Ramen Chicken Sausage Burger
- 6 oz chicken sausage (170g)
- 1 packet ramen (3oz/85g)
- ½ packet noodle flavoring that comes with the ramen
- 1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 2 tsp Sarayo or Sriracha Mayo
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- Line the inside of a 4-inch diameter stainless steel ring with plastic wrap. Leave some overhang. Pat chicken sausage into the ring. Fold overhang over the formed meat patty. Remove meat patty from the ring together with plastic wrap. Place in refrigerator.
- Boil ramen for 2 minutes in a small saucepan. Drain the water. Add flavoring and egg. Mix well.
- Place a large non-stick fry pan on the stove. Brush the pan with some vegetable oil. Then place two 4-inch stainless steel rings in the pan. Brush the inside of the rings with some vegetable oil.
- Fill each ring with half of the prepared ramen. Place a piece of plastic wrap on the top and tamp down with a flat base dish. Turn on the stove.
- Remove prepared chicken sausage patty from the refrigerator. Peel of plastic wrap and place chicken sausage patty in the fry pan next to the ramen patties.
- Drizzle remaining vegetable oil into the pan. Fry ramen and chicken sausage patty for 6 to 7 minutes. Flip the patties and remove the stainless steel rings from the ramen patties. Continue to fry for another 6 to 7 minutes. Turn off stove.
- Transfer a ramen patty from the fry pan onto a plate. Place lettuce on top of ramen patty followed by the chicken sausage patty. Squeeze Sarayo or Sriracha Mayo onto the chicken sausage patty. Place a few slices of tomato on top of the chicken sausage patty and squeeze more Sarayo or Sriracha Mayo onto the slices of tomato. Then top with remaining ramen patty.
- Serve immediately.
I really enjoyed my home cooked Ramen Chicken Sausage Burger. Glad to say Mom enjoyed it too. 🙂